Sunday, April 12, 2009

focus focus fucken focus

ive seem to lost my focus ...thru this and that ..im not concentrated..my art is looking more and more like someone elses ..like im forcing the issue....i have always had ups and downs ..but this is different i think that all the partying and boozing has started to catch up on me....yeaha yeaha im not a young buck any more but tht has no bearing on my focus...the fact that the art is resembling something id mock just weeks ago is well disheartening....i feel as if this bloodsucking city is getting to me...ive made total changes in my lifestyle except for the partying...but im no hermit either...so what to do where to find focus...ill have to keep on making bad paintings for a hot phoenix moment*..(very quick and hot like the asphalt)..so when i blog again..my mood will be changed and the art will be better..maybe its just me missing home ...who knows...im out "greatest painter alive"

No comments:

Post a Comment